Our customers appreciate the ease and simplicity of our online mastering process. For this reason, we attract customers from all over the United States and the world. Interestingly, even our local Nashville customers tend to conduct business with us entirely online.
Typically this is how we conduct business:
Upload your mixes here:
Step 1 – Delivery and Initial Down Payment:
- Customer delivers final mixes to us by mail, courier, YouSendIt.com, or FTP. Customers can also use our YouSendIt accout for free here.
- Customer must include down payment (half of total cost) for us to begin work. We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Money order, and Checks. Please note that checks must clear before we can start work or deliver masters.
Step 2 – Referencing:
- We master your project and send you links final masters via YouSendIt. You can download the files and save them to hear them on familiar systems. If you need revisions we will go back and re-master each song that needs changes at least once for no extra charge.
Step 3 – Approval and Final Payment:
- Once you approve the masters we will await final payment. Once final payment is received, if the customer requires Redbook CDs, we assemble the album with spacing, song order, PQ codes and editing. We will create Redbooks CDs and send them to you via mail or courier.
- Turn-Around times may vary, but are typically under one week from when we receive mixes.